WHO CAN JOIN?
If your business or Government Department will abide by the CCF NSW Code of Conduct and our Constitution, you can apply to join the CCF NSW in one of the following categories:
- CONTRACTOR MEMBERS – Businesses (Employers, sole traders and partnerships) directly involved as civil contract industry in NSW. Our Constitution has a long list of businesses that are expressly defined as civil contractors.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER – All other businesses, and Government departments. In short, Associates are businesses that want to support or supply to contractors in the NSW civil industry.
WANT MORE INFO?
If you want to learn, you can either:
- Have a look around the website. Good spots are:
- If you want something to take away, download the relevant Membership prospectus
- Place a call to us or send us an email asking to speak to a Membership Specialist in your area.
HOW TO JOIN?
- Click on the relevant Application Form
- Complete the online form. This takes 5 to 10 minutes if you have everything ready beforehand.
- Pay now (and get service immediately) or request an invoice.
SOME HANDY LINKS
Contractor Membership Application Form
Contractor Membership Prospectus
Associate Membership Application Form
Associate Membership Prospectus
Contact us on (02) 9009 4000,(02) 9009 4000, complete the contact us form or email email@example.com