...because it will help your business.
The NSW civil infrastructure industry is undergoing an unprecedented boom. In February 2022 BIS Oxford Economics forecast that from 2023 a staggering $232 billion will be spent in the NSW civil industry over the next 10 years.
They forecast it will increase in size a staggering 47% on top of the FY2021 current numbers by 2025.
If this is your market, or you see it as an opportunity, then you should be a Member of the NSW civil industry’s peak employer body – a privilege which comes with exclusive access to the businesses who are your current and potential customers.
What is one job, one client, worth to your business? Can your business afford NOT to be a Member?
THE BENEFITS OF BEING IN THE FAMILY
If your market is civil contractors, you can join the family of CCF NSW Members and be part of the largest networking body of civil contractors in New South Wales.
The core benefits of CCF NSW Associate Membership are Business Growth through Branding and Connecting.
Connecting your business
Branding your business
Growing your business
Being a part of a membership organisation requires an investment in both dollars and time. We are convinced we offer that. You want a return for that investment, and you want to be treated with respect along the way.
We understand that, and more. At CCF NSW, our Associate Members are part of the family...
"Our Associate family Members are showing to the industry that they are committed to it. They are showing that they are willing to invest by supporting your industry's own peak body. They ask just for the chance to bid for your work, but, I say, consider them differently."
CEO, David Castledine's address to industry, State of the State Luncheon, November 2022
GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
CCF NSW Associate Membership allows you into the family. Naturally we cannot promise you will win work simply by joining CCF NSW – that’s your job to make happen. But, we do provide through our events, comms and promotions incredible opportunity to BRAND and CONNECT yourself with our family of Members. If you are willing to do the work and have a good service/product, you will GROW your business.
Our Contractor Members guard their business studiously, and look to form commercial relationships with people and businesses that understand their industry and are willing to support it. In short...they look for people they can trust, and they use networks to do the filtering.
- Our Contractor Members are constantly marketed to by a large range of suppliers and service providers; Associate Membership offers an easy, trusted way for them to filter the huge volume of businesses that are vying for their business.
- Contractors understand that, by paying a Membership fee to an organisation that supports them, you are serious about contributing to the development of their industry. It reflects in the often-quoted line “If you're not willing to support my industry, why should I trust you with my business?”
- Contractors talk to each other. Is there any better form of marketing than a positive comment from an existing customer?
- Contractors rely on the collective buying power that CCF NSW brings. If they are having an issue with an Associate, they know it can be raised with us.
Families get together, and so CCF NSW runs about 50 events each year across NSW including:
- Earth Awards - Our sell-out 2022 event at the Star had over 500 attendees
- People Awards and Gala Ball – Always popular and a sell out close to 500 attendees
- Regional Meetings – Two rounds each of nine events across NSW
- State of the State Business Luncheons – Both always sell out
- Flash Conferences – Live 45 min webinars for urgent, topical issues
- CFO conference luncheons – A great opportunity to learn
- Meet the Minister boardroom meetings
- Sector day or multi days conferences: Technology, IR, WHS, Procurement, People
- Golf Days – A lot of business done…seriously
- Monthly Women in Civil Virtual Conferences (esp. important for our regional people)
- Women in Civil Community conference
- 20 Min-Cons: Our Annual sponsors present hot issues happening in their sector in a snappy 20 minute presentation
These events offer an opportunity to simply be in attendance or, with a range of values and audience demographic to suit your marketing plans, be sponsored. Only Members can sponsor our events and it’s not necessary to be an Annual Sponsor.
BRANDING AND PROMOTION
FaB: As part of Membership we offer (all except our Base Membership) free inclusion on our Find a Business Directory. If you want people to know about you, list for free…we do the advertising of the Directory!
We have our high-quality hardcopy CCF NSW Bulletin magazine which goes to 1,500 industry leaders and decision makers across NSW including all our Members, government bodies and State politicians. Advertising space is available only to Members of the family.
We strongly suggest you place your Membership Certificate into your tenders, and that you place the "CCF Member" logo on your website, materials and machines. It sends a strong message.
The logo may only be used while you are a financial Member of CCF NSW.
If, after 12 months of being an Associate Member, you are interested in being an annual sponsor, we can have a discussion. It’s not automatic approval, as it is a very popular opportunity and we cap the numbers. With opportunities ranging from $50,000 per year to $5,000 per year, our model includes an allowance of “CCF Dollars” that you can spend on advertising and events.
In a great show of outstanding commitment, Only 1 sponsor from the FY2021 year did not continue on to sponsor in FY2022, and over 70% of the 29 Members on our FY2022 Annual Sponsor list are on multi-year deals.
Check out these very special businesses here.
YOU CHOOSE THE SERVICE LEVEL TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS AND BUDGET
Our offerings for Associate Members are based around giving you the flexibility to select the level of service that suits your needs.
If you want the very best exposure, we have a range of Annual Sponsorship options of up to $50,000 for Diamond. These packages are negotiated on a case-by-case basis however, they all require Premium Associate Membership be in place for at least one year before being considered, and are by invitation.
Our Associate Membership Service Levels are:
- With our Premium Associate Membership, you achieve a high level of flexibility and considerable volume of output. We will list you on our FaB directory, will have your message and videos distributed for you. FOR: Digital package, inclusion in FaB; with assisted marketing and brand distribution.
- Finally, with our entry level, Base Associate Membership, you get entry to our exclusive family of Members. You will be able to network as and with other Members, will be able to attend our Member-only events, and to advertise your business in our publications. FOR: Low cost; can attend Member events; but NO assisted marketing.
To see the detail and investment level of what each Service Level offers click here.
The Membership Fee is annual, and your invoice anniversary will always be the date you complete the online application. No service is provided if the invoice is unpaid.
There is no difference in price based on size of business...just on what Service Level you want.
A once-off Induction Fee applies on joining to cover the cost of our CCF NSW Family Member Induction. This induction ensures you know from the very start of your Membership how to do the things necessary to maximise the value of being in the family. As part of this, a number of key roles within our team will contact you to ensure you have everything set up properly. For example, your Member login details; the contact addresses for your eNews and Bulletin magazine; a snapshot of our upcoming events and how to book; your listing in our Find a Business online directory (Premium); and setting up your video details in Find a Business and scheduling marketing (Premium). The Induction Fee is automatically added to your invoice.
According to our Constitution, these Fees can rise only by a maximum of CPI each year, unless a General Meeting of the Members of CCF NSW vote it so. We are pleased to say we have raised Associate Member fees only once (by CPI) since 2017!
Please Note: We never discount our Fees. That's because they are great value as they are and, as a not-for-profit organisation 'owned' by our Members, we don't inflate the prices first, so we can then discount them.
To see the detail and investment level of what each Service Level offers click here.
To talk to a Membership Specialist about joining, please call us on (02) 9009 4000(02) 9009 4000 or Contact us
For more information, click here to download our Associate Prospectus.
TAKING THE NEXT STEP
We understand that joining is a leap of faith. You are hoping, and trusting, that we will do what we say, and that the value is there.
But, you are joining an industry body owned and governed by its Members...established to support you, not generate profits.
Nonetheless, we get the concern.
So, if you are still unsure have a look at some of the comments of those who have already made the decisions, are reaping the benefits that their competitors are not.
"Being a CCF NSW Member has really assisted us in building a business for us. NSW is a large state and it get us in direct contact with a whole series of Members.
I would certainly recommend the CCF for Associates. It's a great forum; there are great communications; and it's a wonderful way to meet people in our industry."
Sean O'Sullivan, Managing Director, Moray and Agnew
"In my opinion, from the point of view as a supplier, if you are serious about your business, you should sign up to the CCF."
Garry Fleming, Director, Position Partners
READY TO JOIN?
Associate Membership form
Associate Member Prospectus