CCF NSW Regional Meetings – 2019/2020 Round 2
Planning for our March regional meeting series is well underway, as our CCF NSW team prepares to trip around the state to deliver a line-up of key topics relevant to you and your business.
The program will have wonderful opportunities for peer and B2B networking, along with an action packed information session on:
- Infrastructure spend in NSW over the next 10 years – breakdown of rural, regional and metro spending
- Update on Bushfire and Drought Support
- Security of Payments Act – What business can do and should be doing with the changes from 21 October 2019
- Updates to the Fair Work Act and WHS Act – Critical changes that will impact your business
- Launching CCF NSW’s new WHS Services
- The Building & Construction General On-Site Award – Changes to Allowances you’ll now need to implement
- Involving priority populations on jobs – Rule changes
- Funding support for civil workers is ramping up – a regional update
- Management skills for regional employers and their staff
- A story from a local contractor
Take advantage of our Female Contractor Free Ticket Promotion! To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the female attendee.
South East: Queanbeyan, 27th February - BOOK NOW
Northern Rivers: Ballina, 3rd March - BOOK NOW
North Coast: Port Macquarie, 5th March - BOOK NOW
Central West: Bathurst, 10th March - BOOK NOW
North West: Armidale, 12th March - BOOK NOW
Riverina: Wagga Wagga, 17th March - BOOK NOW
Illawarra: Wollongong, 19th March - BOOK NOW
Hunter: Newcastle, 24th March - BOOK NOW
Sydney: 26th March - BOOK NOW
Finally, we could not continue to hold these meetings without the support of our event sponsors. There are many of our Annual Sponsors and Associate Members who spend the month travelling to our regional meetings to show their support for the work that our Contractor Members do and we greatly value the backing they provide.